Jobs at Victrola Coffee
When you walk into one of our cafés, chances are you'll feel right at home. Sensing the heartbeat of our neighborhoods, we provide a safe and welcoming place for all. Through conversation with our producers and the warmth of our vibrant community, we’re constantly learning, absorbing, re-creating, and giving back. As a small but significant contributor to the industry, we’re humbled and thrilled about the opportunity to share our coffees with new guests. If you love people and love working with coffee, let's chat and see if there is a fit.
Below are positions that are currently open. Please stop by and say hello or send your resume to email@example.com if you're interested in working with us.
As a barista at Victrola Coffee, you will:
- ‘dial in’ espresso and brewed coffee offerings to parameters and to taste;
- steam milk to a uniform micro-foam consistency and present beverages with exceptional care and creativity;
- serve a wide variety of guests an ever-changing menu of single origin coffees;
- stay familiar with our coffees and knowledgeably communicate with customers about them;
- work with other talented baristas in a fast-paced environment where efficiency, fluid communication, and team dynamics are critical to success;
- wash dishes, mop floors, count money, clean milk drains, wipe up after other people, and other tasks like these;
- participate in ongoing coffee trainings, staff cuppings, and regular store meetings;
- be part of a small, growing company with opportunity to contribute value to its future success.
We prefer candidates with 2 or more years of specialty coffee barista experience, but if you are kind and genuine and know how to work hard, we welcome you to apply regardless of your experience.