Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca El Durazno
- Producer: Octavio Lopez Camposeco
- Farm: Finca El Durazno
- Municipality: San Antonio Huista
- Department: Huehuetenango
- Elevation: 1650 MASL
- Process: Fully Washed
- Variety: Cataui & Pache Rojo
- Fragrance/Aroma: Cherry, Orange, Chocolate, Brown Sugar
- Flavor: Orange, Peach, Brioche, Chocolate
- Body: Light
- Finish: Clean
- Acidity: Moderate
Named for the peach trees that decorate the landscape alongside coffee, Finca El Durazno is located in the southwestern part of the Huehuetenango department. Octavio Lopez Camposeco has been farming coffee for over 35 years.
This coffee is dry fermented for 36 hours and washed in two stages, totaling around 36 hours. This particular method of washed processing enhances the coffee’s fruit forward profile.